It's about time...

After a long resistance I finally decided to create a blog. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against blogging. My fear is that I will neglect to maintain it, and therefore this might be the one and only post!
So what does one say when it might be the only time they say something? Preferably something memorable, something meaningful, something wise; and maybe with a touch of humor. Now that's going to be tough.
Some people blog about pet peeves and things that bug them. That's pretty easy, but I am afraid that list would be way to long. An equally long list would be the things I am thankful for.
Each day I struggle to not dwell on the frustrations of life, struggle not to get so upset so quickly. So perhaps this blog will be an outlet for me, so I can keep my sanity! Who knows what blogging will have in store for me.

1 comments:

  Lorraine Woodward

September 15, 2007 at 10:15 PM

LOVE it!!!

if you stick with it, you will soon find many, many worthy things to blog about . . .