Whoosh!

I was pretty groggy this morning, late to bed last night, hit snooze twice (have time only to hit it once), and so I was rushing around a little. I took the quickest shower that I remember taking for years (its okay, I really am clean). I was still in a hurry, because timing it tight in the morning, and now my lateness will also affect Jeff. I toweled off while exiting the bathroom, like I said, in a hurry; normally I lollygag awhile...
I open the bathroom door to hear and see something, WHOOSH!
I almost freaked right out, and yelled “Oh Crap!” Jeff is almost wide awake now… So he asks, what is wrong? (A little crabby, it’s first thing in the morning and the crazy lady is yelling…) So, what was the whoosh? The best ‘person’ to ask would be our fun loving little angel of a cat, Buddy… What did Buddy do? She brought a friend into the house… JOY!
This is what went whoosh:
Well, not EXACTLY this bird, but one very much like it…
Birds in the house were a pretty common thing when we lived in the city (again, ask Buddy) so we got pretty good at catching them. This little guy was flying all over Jeff’s office, finally we cornered him and Jeff got him in a towel. He is now free!

Please note: No animals were intentionally harmed (by humans) for the making of this story.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

October 18, 2007 at 7:32 AM

here's the nutty thing . . . I came home on Saturday to a bird in my living room. and yes, it freaked me out mightily. I opened the front door, though, and out it flew.

my roommate likes to open the bathroom window WIDE when she takes a shower, so it must've come in that way.

think it's a sign from above?