meticulousa enjoymenta

Simply, I love my job!

Many people would think my job is boring, mundane, non-challenging. Good thing I am not like most people. I rather enjoy my job. It suits my personality. My job allows and perhaps even requires me to be meticulously thorough. My OCD is thanking this job!

My daily assortment of repeated tasks are great. First, I get immediate results, and I enjoy the instant gratification that it provides (kind of like how I feel when I mow the lawn, you look back and see obvious results!). Second, like I said, I get paid to be meticulous. I have to take necessary time to look at each plant, to inspect it for bugs, slugs and other gross stuff. I have to take the time to trim them back, and sort them according to size (basically - is it shippable? will it be soon? is it in bad shape? does it look pretty much dead?... sometimes I have 3 or 4 different flats on the go for sorting!) I LOVE IT. I have an absurd love for sorting and organizing, and I am happy when I can achieve such.

Oh, and my favorite plant out of all the hundreds of varieties? That would be the
Sedum Kamtschaticum var. Floriferum its just kinda cool, and a cool name taboot.

And speaking of names, I suppose my blog title might need some explanation... think about it!!! but if you still need clarification, feel free to add a comment.

0 comments: