Sigh, Shrug, pfft!

Man oh man, where does one start. Yesterday was just a stupid day... It started out fine. In the office we learned about the body of Christ include all types: all colors, all abilities, all gifts, all personalities... It was a good message.
Then something happened, I don't really know what. I was on a personal call, sometimes that happens. Normally not a big deal, and not to sound like a cliff jumper, but "everybody does it." The nastigram arrives in my inbox. Well, at first that is not fair, at first I thought it was a joke, a tongue in cheek thing... I replied in the fashion of joking around.
Now THAT was a mistake... Whew! I am not even going to go into the details of what happened from there, other than I think it was out of control, unnecessary and an over reaction. But, it didn't really seem to be about me though. It seemed to be more about the other person. Don't get me wrong, I am not deferring blame here. Considering the circumstances (that I was not cognizant of) I do feel it's unfortunate I replied in the manners that I did.
But, to be honest and (as I am apparently frequently heard saying) not to be rude, but I have now moved passd it. I feel it can be described as this:
This person needs an outlet, unfortunately due to circumstances they need to take frustrations out of someone. I do not believe they are even aware this is what they are doing. I believe that God is fully aware, and no, this is not some sick sense of humor. God knows this person needs this outlet right now. I ask myself - who else do I know with thick skin like mine? Not too many. God KNOWS this too... No offence to anyone else who works in the area, but I do not see a better candidate to deal the brunt of their release.

0 comments: