I just don't get it...

First of all I have to acknowledge the significance of blogging two days in a row...
So here is why... I had hoped and prayed that the "thing" the other day would be recognized for what it was - something unnecessary. Unfortunately that was not the case.
Today there was a big discussion, then nothing... its over, done. Well, good! Swept under the rug I guess. I am not really being sarcastic or facetious here (really, I'm not!), I am going to consider it a good thing... The discussion, however, was just strange. I am left feeling very empty and lonely. Though I have finally stopped questioning myself.
Lately its been all about focusing - on the good, the blessings. I have not processed today's events well enough yet to achieve that, so I will focus on the good things I already know (work related):

  • I have received appreciation for the contributions I make by many people - office colleagues, CRWM co-workers, field people, etc.
  • I have good friends in the office. You know who you are - I am grateful for you. I love you.
  • I have God-given gifts and talents that He expects me to use well - so I am helping to advance His kingdom, in my small way.

0 comments: