going to see my brother

I am looking forward to seeing my brother and his family tomorrow. Have seen and talked to them some, but haven't been to their place in a long time.
This is exciting on many levels - time with family, time AWAY from home and the computers, but also time to mend wounds from history. You see there has been, and still are, some problems in my family. You're thinking, who doesn't have problem families? Maybe my family is no worse than yours, but to me, I want to see it better than it is, that is what I am committed to working towards.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

January 12, 2008 at 1:01 PM

I have no idea what you mean. MY family is perfectly functional and has never had any issues.

HAHAHHAHAHHAH I crack myself right up!

funny . . . my brothers are coming to visit me this weekend, too.