a view of the rear

The other day I got rear ended. I was almost home, three driveways away... This lady, I don't know what was going on with her, but she didn't seem to be with it. Basically, I braked for the cat, and she didn't. In fact, I had just turned left from a complete stop (yes, at a stop sign) and she had commented that I stopped and wouldn't let her by, then all of a sudden I went left. Um, yes, that is what happens when you come to a complete stop at a stop sign... Hmmm.

Anyway, I am fine, no affects to my body, no mental affects (though I was pretty mad at first...) The car goes in this week for a new bumper and other work, thanks to comprehensive insurance I will have a rental while my car gets fixed. Could be a lot worse, its drivable now, I am fine, no insurance increases for me, and a waived deductible.

Still sucks though...

0 comments: