all out of options?

I have been dealing with something that I have never blogged about... Its something that I will not be going into any great detail on either...

But I needed to write this down, somewhere, and my blog is as good a place as any I suppose!

I feel that my life is just one drama after another, or several simultaneous ones and when one drama finishes, the others that were there, just slightly hidden, now come to the surface and seem pretty serious!

I'm posing this question - what do you do when you feel you are out of options? What if you have tried everything you feel you possibly could, and still could not make something "happen" or "work..." Sure, when I was blogging about my day job, I had same problem: seemingly out of options. That solution was somewhat simple, walk away.

But not everything is so easy...

To quote Linkin Park "sometimes solutions aren't so simple... sometimes goodbye's the only way."
"Shadow of the Day" from the album Minutes to Midnight 2007

1 comments:

  Anonymous

June 21, 2008 at 9:18 PM

In this case, have you truly tried all of your options? I'm thinking in particular of some variation on CRWM's favorite "job coping" suggestion, if you get my drift.

and definitely, if you're talking about what I *think* you're talking about, then you're right. It's not as easy to walk away from, nor should it be . . .

I am praying for you.