drip, drip, drip... no more!

I'm super happy because the plumbing leak is fixed! What an awesome job this particular person did. I took pictures just to prove it!
Its unfortunate they needed fixing in the first place, as back in August we needed to re-route a couple lines when we got our water softener and
UV filter... The person who did that plumbing used compression fittings, and I watched over and over as they over tightened them without listening, seriously, I bought like 10 of them, and went to the hardware store too many times.
Anyway, one of the fittings finally gave way and we had a drip, a little one at first, a normal pail took a day or two to fill. Then spring came, and I needed the outdoor hose, that pressure created problems and the leak got bigger, finally up to almost 2 buckets a day!
So, its fixed... Mr Handy-Man, also known as my husband, did the work! AWESOME!


(with the exception of a bit of burnt wood, you can see it in the first pic, thats funny)

0 comments: