... no, i shouldn't

Continuing the topic of whether or not I should write that letter to the HR people where I used to work. This blog title indicates my decision.

There are a number of people out there who feel I should. You know, whether I should or shouldn't is irrelevant at this point because the decision is made, I am NOT going to. There are reasons, and perhaps laziness is also one of them. For some of those reasons, you can read the comments on my previous post, but the gist of it is - I honestly have bigger and more important things in my life to concern myself with.

This piece of history, recent history, still has me somewhat bitter (no 'Rain, I do not think my lack of sending that email to HR denies me any right to be bitter... do I have any right to be bitter anyway???). I am bitter mostly because of the actions that were taken. Period. Whether or not anyone tries to right it now, I still have a hard time comprehending how any of this happened in the first place!

I need to let go. I need to move on. And in true Jessica fashion, stealing lyrics from Staind, I need to "let some of this anger fade..." And so, from this point forward, I will move on from that period in my life. Not to say it will be forgotten - I have learned a few valuable lessons - but it will no longer be something that is part of my present or future! This makes me happiest of all - complete and utter closure.

Goodbye "denomination X."

0 comments: