child's play

I'm really not liking going to work lately... I feel more like going to school, some grade school, mostly high school. With high school girls, behaving like only high school girls can...
With all the reminiscing I've been caught up with lately (hmmm...) I also feel more like I did in high school. That is not a good thing. I have come a long way from that person, and I wonder if I have the necessary coping mechanisms for this.
A line in a song (yes, its playing right now) is "it takes all there is of me." Seriously, its a lot of effort to contain myself sometimes. I am not saying that I am that close to the edge between okay and postal, however, I sometimes wonder if it was easier when I cared very little about people.
Yes I am aware that I already ranted about this... sort of. This is an extension of that. My way of sharing that its an ongoing thing. Part of me wants to act on EVERYTHING I yearn for, or at least just a few parts (whew! its hot in here)...
Okay, I am done. I am NOT going to be an enabler by becoming the victim. Woe is NOT me.

0 comments: