i have to...

So my friend blogged about our conversation (recommended read!), so I feel I have to too! We were reflecting on one of our favorite sites, trueofficeconfessions.com and noted a regular rotation of toilet talk, specifically, the courtesy flush...

(stealing a line from her post...)

You see, my friend believes that the Courtesy Flush is all about masking the noise, while I have always been of the belief that the goal is to hide the odor.

Call me cynical, whatever, but the odor thing is more about embarrassment then it is about well, courtesy... I mean, are people really that nice that they don't want to have it smelly for me? No, they are embarrassed because the smell came from them... I believe too (and maybe more so) that if you do not leave the stall until the bathroom is empty, no one will know its you... If you cannot "hold it" until the bathroom is free and clear, the courtesy flush comes in handy for the noise issue... The smell could be just gas, but the noise... only one thing that could be...

comments from her post - "there is no safe haven but home..."
I'm with ya!

(can't believe I blogged about this!)

1 comments:

  Anonymous

March 14, 2008 at 11:47 AM

but I'm so glad you DID blog about it!!!