late night cryptic rantings

So I am seriously laughing at myself and the cryptic-ness of my blog rantings. Funniest thing, even I have trouble figuring them out when I go back and read them later. I guess that proves their effectiveness in being seemingly "nothing" to the outsider.
And that sets the tone of this newest rant... Why is it important for this to seem like nothing? Okay, there are some obvious factors, like lack of security on the net... But I would be lying if I thought there wasn't more to it than that... I'm not saying I really know what its all about, and I am not even sure what steps I have taken to figure it out...
There's this song I like by Thousand Foot Krutch - Moment of the Day... a few of the lines:

"The hurt is washed away, still here I am, in the middle of it all, with heavy hands and I try sooo hard yah, to leave behind me, all the chains that bind me...

... I won't back down, won't turn my head around..."


0 comments: