if a tree falls?

Okay, not that bad...
But if you have something to say, something that you need to talk about - more for yourself than anyone else - but are afraid that no one will be able to just "hear" - why does everyone seem to "listen?"
This might sound rude, but I don't necessarily NEED you to understand me (which I believe is listening - having that level of comprehension)... Honestly, a simple, "yep, uh huh" will do sometimes (hearing me, but not really processing)...
I keep saying that I know there are parts of me - aspects of my personality that could be considered a bit toxic, especially combined with other personalities - that I need to work on; but, I am a bit of an echo on that too, repeating what I hear from some people... and not just any people - close people... I do want to work on some things, but just because there are SOME things, doesn't mean that A LOT about me needs to be under scrutiny...
So when I have a 'moment' (or a day, or even a week) can't you just HEAR me for once?

No, this is not supposed to be a repeat of my previous post, though I realize my MOMENT probably hasn't passed yet!

0 comments: