would you do it... if you could?

I wonder, if I could turn back time, would I? Okay, this is not psychology class, its just me, being who I am. I wonder, if I could do anything, without consequence, would I? Right now, that answer is a resounding YES, but that's a bit scary...
I've been heading down an interesting path lately (yes, I am being cryptic for a reason!) and I find myself pondering: if things were different... I'm likin this path, this direction of something... indescribable... Hopefully I can keep walking, for at least a little while.

2 comments:

  Anonymous

March 6, 2008 at 11:04 PM

you're killing me . . . I'm so curious now. (with your cryptic-ness!!!)

I would NEVER go back in time, I don't think. except to do something differently, but what can you do, right?

I might want to go AHEAD in time, but I'm sure many would say that this was ill-advised.

  Jessica Côté

March 7, 2008 at 8:45 AM

I'll never tell! And you can't make me!!!