walk away or fight for it...

I hate blogging about my "work" all the time... I try not to, but always something stupid and ridiculous going on. And it gets me aggravated, riled up, and the cynicism and sarcasm flow with ease. Trust me, this week I have come up with some good sarcastic comments, even I have laughed at myself, to the point of my sides hurting! Its great.
But, it really only *means* something to hear it in person, to hear the tone, see the facial expressions, and the actions! All the world's a stage my friends! I am past the point too where I'm going "deep" and not gonna answer the question someone posed - "what does all that sarcasm get you?" Okay, I will answer the ONE thing I FEEL like answering - gets me some GOOD LAUGHS, and who couldn't use a good laugh?!
And while writing this and listening to good tunes, knowing hockey is on tonight, thinking of all the other things in my life, and I'm not even gonna bother going into any details...
I will summarize to say that it seems I have a decision to make, that I feel there are only 2 options for (tho I'm SURE colleagues will disagree, quite frankly their input is not being sought on this). I have been given an ultimatum, either do something or face the consequences... If I "DO" it, then I know I get to keep my job. If I "DON'T" I could lose it. So, do I walk away - which is a very feasible and desirable option - or, do I stay? Hold on before you suggest "stay" because you might want an idea of what it will mean for me to stay...

Got your life jackets handy? I AM GOING TO ROCK THE BOAT, hope you can swim, cause this boat could capsize...

0 comments: