seriously, i don't make this sh*t up!

Occasionally I actually give a serious response to select people when they ask how things are going for me, and how its going since my father moved out, etc...
The serious response includes the latest tales of things that my father has, or has not, done; and they stand there dumbfounded. No, its not what happened on yesterday's episode of an afternoon soap opera, its not some fictional novel I have read recently.
As preposterous as it may seem, this is the reality right now. Its no longer hard for me to imagine, or surprising to me. With him, the only thing to expect is the unexpected, as cliché as that may sound.
So, because its so hard to comprehend, seems my group of select people who occasionally get a response just got smaller, and the occasional more exaggerated.

0 comments: