and somethings descends

I got a piece of advice today from my brother. He is special to me in many ways, and after talking to him today I realized (confirmed, I already knew) that no matter what, he always respected me, he never had ridiculous expectations of me... its cool... I love my big bro! Anyway.... the advice!

if you want to get what you expect, lower your expectations

I found this to be interesting at first, wasn't sure what to think, but you no what, its true. It really is only fair to the vast majority of people - especially given things in my life, past and present. I am hard on people, mentioned that before, and hard on myself...

But could it be that simple, just expect less and end up getting more? Is that really all there is to it?

WOW! What have I been doing all along?

0 comments: