wow

Its been a pretty insane week... My Dad is moved out. It was an interesting day on Tuesday, a bit of frustration earlier in the day, but I think it ended on a good note. My Dad made a couple nice gestures and acknowledgments, so that's rather impressive. I thought I would have been excited, and even planned to celebrate. Instead I felt rather sad.
And work has been so busy that basically every night I am doing an additional 3+ hours of work... Its nuts, and I am still not feeling like I am in any way ahead of the game on this stuff. (Partially not my fault, with other disruptions, revisions to "finalized" things for something that really didn't need changing...)
So I am going away for the weekend with my husband. Part of me feels that with work things I cannot afford to go away, but a bigger and better part of me realizes that my mental health (and possibly even my relationship to my husband) cannot afford for me not to go.
So, away and OFFLINE for the weekend... COOL!

1 comments:

  Anonymous

April 3, 2008 at 10:29 PM

not to add to the insanity, but you've just been tagged!
(visit my blog and you'll see. stupid firefox (or is it blogger?) won't let me hyperlink it.)